A simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure free chlorine.
Free chlorine is the active form of chlorine used for disinfection of drinking water, swimming pools and spas, and vegetable rinse water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this Free Chlorine Checker provides quick, accurate results in just a few easy steps.
HI 701: Free Chlorine Checker
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Method: EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-Cl G.