Provides a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure phosphorus.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI706 provides quick, accurate results in just a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Aquariums
Phosphorus High-Range Checker
SKU: HI 706
- This product is considered hazardous to ship and is subject to extra handling fees.
- Range: 0.0 to 15.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After ten minutes of non-use
- Method: Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, Heteropolymolybdenum Blue method