With its rugged design and build, the TDS-3 is an ideal meter (tool) that can be used for any application; Ranging from water purification, to hydroponics to industrial waste water treatment.
It comes with a black vinyl carrying case, protecting it when carried in a toolbox.
TDS-3: Handheld TDS Meter with Carrying Case
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip
- Factory Calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. (Meter can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver).
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)