The Precision Turbidity Portable Meter is specially designed for water quality measurements, providing reliable and accurate readings, especially in the low turbidity range.
This instrument is based on a state-of-the-art optical system which provides accurate results by minimizing stray light and color interferences.
Periodic calibration with the supplied standards compensates for any variations in intensity of the tungsten lamp.
The 25 mm round cuvettes composed of special optical glass guarantee the repeatability of turbidity measurements.
Turbidity Portable Meter
- Range: 0.00 to 9.99; 10.0 to 99.9; 100 to 1000 NTU
- Resolution: 0.01; 0.1; 1 NTU
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading plus 0.02 NTU
- Repeatability: ±1% of reading or 0.02 NTU, whichever is greater
- Stray Light: < 0.02 NTU
- Calibration: two, three, or four-point calibration
- Measuring Method: ratio nephelometric method (90° & 180°). Adaptation of the USEPA Method 180.1 and Standard Method 2130 B
- Measuring Modes: normal, average, continuous
- Light Source: tungsten filament lamp
- Light Detector: silicon photocell
- Logging Memory: 200 records
- Connectivity: USB or RS232
- Automatic Shut-Off: auto-off after 15 minutes of non-use
- Display: 60 x 90 mm backlit LCD
- Battery Type: 4 (1.5V) AA alkaline batteries
- Power Supply: 4 (1.5V) AA alkaline batteries or AC adapter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing